WELCOME TO SHODH SANKALP EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Shodh Sankalp Education and Research is an organization working for the promotion of research in multidisciplinary fields through the publication of journals and conducting webinars, national and international conferences. It is providing a leading forum for sharing original research contributions and practical developments in the field of Management, Science Social science, and Technology to contribute to academic advancements.
Shodh Sankalp Education and Research Organizing 1st International conference On Current Issues on Business Management, Education, Research and Social Psychology.”(CIBERSP 2021) July 17th-18th, 2021 .new
Organizing webinar on “COVID 19 Vaccinations and Immune Response: Prospects and Challenges”Dated 30th May 2021(Sunday) Time 11:00 AMnew
Call for Chapter for Book entitled “Sustainable Development: Prospects and Challenges in 21st Century” with ISBN. Last date for manuscript submission 15th May 2021new
“Shodh Sankalp Education and Research “Organized his 1st Online National Conference on“Recent Developments in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Research (RDISSR) 2021 “Date: 23rd and 24th January 2021
Submission Guideline for Journal
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Article type : Original Article, Case study, Book review
- Articles should not exceed 5000 words. All regular articles must be accompanied by an abstract of 150–200 words and 4–6 keywords.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Shodh Sankalp Education and Research,
Singdaha, Dhanbad, Jharkhand India 828402, E mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org , Mob 8210042896
Shodh Sankalp Journal(SSJ) is a peer reviewed open access journal published quarterly in English language. SSJ is a multidisciplinary journal dedicated to research publication in the field of Business, commerce development studies, economics, education, engineering, energy, finance, government policies, history, law, science, social science and allied subjects. SHODH SANKALP publishes wide range of researches, studies and accessible to broad range of scholars.
Call for Research Article
Shodh Sankalp Journal invites researchers, scholars and authors to submit their original and extended research. Submit paper for publication to email :email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance will provide only from the official mail of the journal, acceptances from other sources are not valid.