Books Published by SSER
Shodh Sankalp Education and Research also publishing books with ISBN, calling from authors to submit their manuscript.
Call for Chapter
Book with ISBN
“Sustainable Development: Opportunities and Challenges in 21st Century”
Thematic area covered by Book but not limited to
- Sustainable Rural Development
- Renewable Energy
- Green Economy
- Green Marketing and Supply Chain management
- Science , Technology and Innovation
- Climate Change and Ecology
- Sustainable Industrial Development
- Sustainable communication
- and other related areas of sustainable development
Book edited by
Dr. Satyanarayan Pandey is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies, BBM Koyalanchal University Dhanbad, completed his Master in Business Studies from the University of Pune and Ph.D. (Sustainable Development) from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal. Dr. Pandey is editor of Shodh Sankalp Journal (2582-9033), published more than 20 research papers in reputed international journal including SCOPUS and SSCI and editorial board member of International Journal of Sustainable and Green Energy (ISSN 2575-2189) . He is also the author of the book Leadership: A Lion Never Be Crowned , delivered motivational lectures in many reputed organizations like (Bharat cocking Coal Limited, (BCCL)& Associated with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and National Council of Financial Education (NCFE), conducted more than 250 workshops for the different target group.
Dr. Bikrant Kesari is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, having more than 14 years of teaching & research experience, Guided 5 Ph.D. Scholars, published and presented more than 60 papers in Reputed international Journal, and conferences including SCOPUS and SSCI. He is a editorial board member of Shodh Sankalp Journal (2582-9033) reviewer in many journals of Elsevier and Emerald publishing. Dr. Kesari has Worked as Nodal officer for AISHE (All India Survey for Higher Education) MHRD Govt. of India from 2010-2015, SC/ST Cell Coordinator MANIT 2013-16, Member of Board of Studies in Department of Management Studies, Exam coordinator, & DPRC Member, in MANIT, Bhopal.
Dr Sunil Atulkar is a Ph.D. (Management Studies) from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, having more than 10 years of teaching and research experiences and working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Management Studies, LNCT Bhopal. Dr. Atulkar is an editorial board member of Shodh Sankalp Journal (2582-9033), published more than 30 research papers in reputed international journals including SCOPUS and SSCI. He has organized many national, international conferences and delivered expert lecture in many reputed organizations and also received special recognition from Elsevier and Wiley for reviewing the SSCI research papers.
– Abstract/Chapter Due: July, 15th 2021 (date extended till August, 15th 2021.)
– Notification of Acceptance: (not later than) August 30th 2021.
How to submit your proposal:
– Please submit an abstract of 300-500 words to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (editor) before August 15th, 2021.
– Along with your proposal, please include the title of your proposed chapter, author name(s) and institutional affiliation(s), and a brief 150-word biographical note for each author.
– Following the deadline, the editors will be in touch with contributors with news about proposal acceptance and the outcome of the abstract review process in the months thereafter.
– Please contact the editors with any questions or for more information.
- Book publishing/ Chapter processing charge INR 1050 each Author.(including a hard copy book postal charges extra)
Pay in favour of-
Shodh Sankalp Education and Research
Central Bank of India IFSC: CBIN0282038 ,
Branch Brahmandiha, Dhanbad.